9.1.07

 

Poemas favoritos XVIII
Favorite poems XVIII


Parada Cardíaca

Paulo Leminski

Essa minha secura
essa falta de sentimento
não tem ninguém que segure
vem de dentro

Vem da zona escura
donde vem o que sinto
sinto muito
sentir é muito lento
***
N.Y.
Ezra Pound

My city, my beloved, my white!
Ah, slender,
Listen! Listen to me, and I will breathe into thee a soul.
Delicately upon the reed, attend me!

Now do I know that I am mad,
For there are a million people surly with traffic;
This is no maid.
Neither could I play upon any reed if I had one.

My city, my beloved,
Thou art a maid with no breasts,
Thou art slender as a silver reed.
Listen to me, attend me!
And I will breathe into thee a soul,
And thou shalt live for ever.

Comments: Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?